How to Perform a Factory reset and Re-Install Read9 Software on the HP 211
Performing hard reset
NOTE: Back up all your data before performing a hard reset.
Before performing a hard reset, you can save all your data in iPAQ File Store and then perform a hard reset. After performing a hard reset, you can reinstall the applications on the iPAQ device.
Follow these steps to perform a hard reset of the device.
- Hold the Record , Start/Windows , OK buttons at the same time and and then using the stylus, press and release the Reset button.
- Continue holding the Record, Start/Windows , and OK buttons.
- A Clean Boot message displays indicating successful restoration of factory settings on your device.
Re-Installing Hamar Laser Software
- Select Start, File Explorer, and tap on SD Card. (Figure 1)
- Select (Step 2) msvb…to install the first part of the software. Select Device for location to install. After installing this Step, the PDA may need to be rebooted, just follow the screen prompts. After reboot repeat Step 1 to continue Read9 installation.
- Select (Step3) Read…to install the Read9 software. (Figure 2)
- Run the Read9 Program, select the Setup Tab, using the drop-down arrow, select COM1.
- Check the circle next to Radio, then tap Apply. (Figure3)