How to Install and run Plane5 under Windows7
Plane5 may have problems accessing certain folder(s) under Windows 7. To prevent his from occurring please install and configure Plane 5 as follows:
- Install Plane5. Note: Click ‘IGNORE’ if you get an error message related to msimg32.dll during the installation.
- From the Windows Start Menu: click on All Programs
- Locate the Plane5 version II folder and click on it to list the contents: Plane5 and Update Utility shortcuts.
- Right-click on the Plane5 shortcut and then select Properties from the pop-up menu, as shown in the adjacent image. Note: Other items in your programs menu will differ.
- The Plane5 Properties will appear. Click on the Compatibility tab
- Check and set the following options:
- Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP(Service Pack 3)
- Run this program as an administrator.
- Click ‘Apply’ to save settings.